29-30 June 2019, Istanbul
CALLING ALL PARENTS, PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BE PARENTS,
GRAND PARENTS, TEACHERS, CARE GIVERS,
AND THOSE WANTING TO HEAL THEIR OWN CHILDHOOD ISSUES
Whether we like it or not, we most often unintentionally repeat the pattern of parenting that we experienced growing up. This workshop is an opportunity to heal your own childhood hurts caused by parents and teachers so you stop repeating subconscious patterns from your own childhood. Without a doubt the more aware and conscious you are, the better parent/teacher/grandparent you will be.
Included on the workshop are some of the following :
• Work one on one with Vernon to clear your own past childhood hurts and subconscious patterns.
• Show you the impact and power of words on those in your care, as well as on yourself as a child.
• Take part in powerful guided meditations that will connect you to your children and their higher selves, as well as your parents, and possible future children if you are planning a family.
• The power of Forgiveness.
• Ancestral clearing.
• Help you develop your intuitive skills.
• How to use positive suggestion to empower your children.
• Inner Child work.
Using powerful metaphysical techniques, backed up by Vernon Frost’s unique facilitator’s gifts, this workshop is probably the best investment you could offer yourself for your personal development.
DATE: 29-30 Haziran, 10.00-17.00
VENUE: Elite World HOTEL Talimhane
FEE: 350 Euro
(The seminar fee includes the coffee breaks and two lunches)
* For the cancellation until 15 days the seminar starts, the paid amount can be used for a following seminar in 6 months. No money will be paid back for the amount paid, nor for the down payment.
Bank Details :
Bank : Yapı Kredi Bank
Branch : Etiler Branch ( 237)
Address : Etiler Mahallesi, Nispetiye Caddesi, No:95, Etiler 34337, Beşiktaş, İstanbul, Türkiye
Account Holder Name : Atolye Produksiyon Film Mim Hizm Ltd Sti
Account No: 51195179
SWIFT Code: YAPITRISXXX
* Please specify your name and seminar while you are wiring the money
PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE:
Email Cigdem: firstname.lastname@example.org